- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Son Bou weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Son Bou, Menorca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Son Bou in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Son Bou in November, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Son Bou in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Son Bou in November - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Son Bou in November?
The average sea temperature around Son Bou in November is 19°C.
Does it rain in Son Bou in November?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Son Bou in November and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Son Bou sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Son Bou in November 2020. Select a month to view Son Bou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:13||17:41|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:29||17:27|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:45||17:19|
- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Menorca
Where is hot in Menorca in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Menorca in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.