- Save £50 per person on holidays from Bristol Airport
- Book holidays to the Canaries, Spain, Algarve, Turkey & Greece
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Oct 2021 (inclusive)
Son Bou weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for Menorca
The July weather guide for Son Bou, Menorca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Son Bou in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Son Bou in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Son Bou in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Son Bou in July - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Son Bou in July?
The average sea temperature around Son Bou in July is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Son Bou in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Son Bou in July and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Son Bou sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Son Bou in July 2021. Select a month to view Son Bou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:19||21:16|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:29||21:11|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:42||20:58|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Menorca
Where is hot in Menorca in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Menorca in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.