- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Mahon weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Mahon, Menorca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Menorca
How warm is it in Mahon in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Mahon in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mahon in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mahon in March - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mahon in March?
The average sea temperature around Mahon in March is 14°C.
Does it rain in Mahon in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Mahon in March and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Mahon sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mahon in March 2021. Select a month to view Mahon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:16||18:35|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:53||18:51|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:28||20:06|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Europe by pre-paying online
- Book car rentals in the UK, France, Germany, Ireland & Spain
- Discount based on saving compared to base car hire rate
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Menorca
Where is warm in Menorca in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Menorca in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.