- Explore the routes available from easyJet in 2020/2021
- Select UK departure airport to see destinations
- Alternatively select routes by international destinations
Mahon weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for Menorca
The July weather guide for Mahon, Menorca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mahon in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Mahon in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mahon in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mahon in July - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mahon in July?
The average sea temperature around Mahon in July is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Mahon in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Mahon in July and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Mahon sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mahon in July 2021. Select a month to view Mahon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:18||21:15|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:28||21:10|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:41||20:57|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Menorca
Where is hot in Menorca in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Menorca in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.