- Discover top Air Canada offers on flights to the USA
- Browse the lowest fares available or search by date
- Book flights to New York, Orlando, LA, Boston & more
Henderson weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Henderson, Nevada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Henderson in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Henderson in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Henderson in May?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Henderson in May - that's 89% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Henderson in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Henderson in May and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Henderson sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Henderson in May 2020. Select a month to view Henderson sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:47||19:28|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:33||19:40|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:25||19:51|
- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Nevada
Where's hot in Nevada in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nevada in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.