- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Pangkalanbuun weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 263263 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Pangkalanbuun, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pangkalanbuun in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Pangkalanbuun in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pangkalanbuun in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pangkalanbuun in May - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pangkalanbuun in May?
The average sea temperature around Pangkalanbuun in May is 30°C.
Does it rain in Pangkalanbuun in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Pangkalanbuun in May and the average monthly rainfall is 263mm.
Pangkalanbuun sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pangkalanbuun in May 2020. Select a month to view Pangkalanbuun sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:30||17:31|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:30||17:30|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:32||17:31|
- Browse the latest special offers on hotel stays in 2019/2020
- Book Anantara Hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Offers include discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.