- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
St Peter Port weather in May 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1111°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for St Peter Port, Guernsey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to St Peter Port weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in St Peter Port in May is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 50% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 48mm (1.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around St Peter Port in May is 11°C (52°F).
St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Peter Port in May 2020. Select a month to view St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:47||20:28|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:24||20:50|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:09||21:07|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Guernsey destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details