- Save an extra £40 on holidays to Corsica
- Minimum spend of £400 per booking
- Book summer holidays & winter escapes in 2019/2020
Sartene weather in May 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Sartene, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sartene in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Sartene in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sartene in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sartene in May - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sartene in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Sartene in May and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Sartene sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sartene in May 2020. Select a month to view Sartene sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:20||20:23|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:03||20:38|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:53||20:52|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in Corsica in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corsica in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.