- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Porto Pollo weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Porto Pollo, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto Pollo in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Porto Pollo in May, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Pollo in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Pollo in May - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Porto Pollo in May?
The average sea temperature around Porto Pollo in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Porto Pollo in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Porto Pollo in May and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Porto Pollo sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Porto Pollo in May 2020. Select a month to view Porto Pollo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:21||20:23|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:04||20:39|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:53||20:53|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in Corsica in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corsica in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.