- Stay at Holiday Inn hotels with Open Lobby in 2019/2020
- Enjoy coffee, drinks, snacks, dinner & entertainment
- Open Lobby hotels available in the UK & across Europe
Vaasa weather in May 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 33°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Vaasa, Finland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Vaasa in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Vaasa in May, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vaasa in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vaasa in May - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Vaasa in May?
The average sea temperature around Vaasa in May is 3°C.
Does it rain in Vaasa in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Vaasa in May and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Vaasa sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vaasa in May 2020. Select a month to view Vaasa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:12||21:51|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:26||22:36|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||03:47||23:17|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Finland
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Finland in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Finland in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.