- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com breakaway deals
- Book hotels in Dubai, Bangkok, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st May 2020 (inclusive)
Aswan weather in May 2020
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Aswan, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Aswan in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in Aswan in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Aswan in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Aswan in May - that's 86% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Aswan in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Aswan in May and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Aswan sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Aswan in May 2020. Select a month to view Aswan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:14||18:17|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:05||18:25|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:01||18:32|
- Save EXTRA 5% on hotel stays in 2020 with Barcelo
- Excludes flash sale & happy days + Asia Gardens & el Novo
- Travel between 4th Mar & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.