- Pay £30 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Aswan weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Egypt
The August weather guide for Aswan, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Aswan in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 40°C in Aswan in August with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Aswan in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Aswan in August - that's 90% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Aswan in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Aswan in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Aswan sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Aswan in August 2022. Select a month to view Aswan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:17||18:32|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:24||18:21|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:29||18:08|
- Save up to 8% on holidays with First Choice online
- Book holidays to Egypt in 2021/2022
- £0 deposits with direct debit & free child places
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.