- Search Momondo for cheap flights to the Central African Republic
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Ndele weather in May 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 119119 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Ndele, Central African Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ndele in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Ndele in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ndele in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ndele in May - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ndele in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Ndele in May and the average monthly rainfall is 119mm.
Ndele sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ndele in May 2020. Select a month to view Ndele sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:22||17:47|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:18||17:49|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:18||17:53|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Central African Republic in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Central African Republic in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.