- Save EXTRA £25 per booking on ALL holidays & tours
- Discount available on all products - no minimum spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Smithers weather in May 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Smithers, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Smithers in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Smithers in May, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Smithers in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Smithers in May - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Smithers in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Smithers in May and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Smithers sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Smithers in May 2020. Select a month to view Smithers sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:48||21:05|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:19||21:32|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:59||21:55|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in British Columbia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.