- Discover top Air Canada offers on flights to Canada
- Browse the lowest fares available or search by date
- Book flights to Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal & more
Grande Prairie weather in May 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Grande Prairie, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Grande Prairie in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Grande Prairie in May, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Grande Prairie in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Grande Prairie in May - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Grande Prairie in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Grande Prairie in May and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Grande Prairie sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grande Prairie in May 2020. Select a month to view Grande Prairie sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:13||21:33|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:44||22:01|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:23||22:24|
- Save up to 40% on worldwide tours & adventure holidays
- Book travel deals for Asia, Europe, Africa & more
- Discount & departure dates vary by destination
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in Alberta in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.