- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Bahamas
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Treasure Cay weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 140140 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Treasure Cay, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Treasure Cay in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Treasure Cay in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Treasure Cay in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Treasure Cay in May - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Treasure Cay in May?
The average sea temperature around Treasure Cay in May is 26°C.
Does it rain in Treasure Cay in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Treasure Cay in May and the average monthly rainfall is 140mm.
Treasure Cay sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Treasure Cay in May 2020. Select a month to view Treasure Cay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:31||19:42|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:21||19:50|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:16||19:58|
- Save up to 25% on last minute hotel stays in 2020
- Filter hotel deals by destination, star rating, facilities & more
- Travel before 20th May 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Bahamas in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.