- Save EXTRA £40 on holidays. £800 min spend
- Book beach holidays & city breaks in summer 2019
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Vienna weather in May 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Vienna, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Vienna in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Vienna in May, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vienna in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vienna in May - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Vienna in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Vienna in May and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Vienna sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vienna in May 2020. Select a month to view Vienna sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:35||20:09|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:13||20:29|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:59||20:46|
- Save up to 35% when you book 5 nights or more
- Book hotel stays in top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Including Barcelona, Amsterdam, New York & Bangkok
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Austria
Where's hot in Austria in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Austria in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.