- Save EXTRA £30 on holiday (flights + hotel) bookings
- Book beach holidays & city breaks. Minimum spend of £400
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Cordoba weather in May 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Cordoba, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cordoba sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cordoba in May 2020. Select a month to view Cordoba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:48||18:39|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:58||18:28|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||08:07||18:22|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Argentina
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Discover more about Argentina
Where's hot in Argentina in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Argentina in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.