- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Fort-de-France weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Martinique with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 218218 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Martinique
The November weather guide for Fort-de-France, Martinique shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fort-de-France in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Fort-de-France in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort-de-France in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort-de-France in November - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Fort-de-France in November?
The average sea temperature around Fort-de-France in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Fort-de-France in November?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Fort-de-France in November and the average monthly rainfall is 218mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort-de-France sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort-de-France in November 2021. Select a month to view Fort-de-France sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:00||17:36|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:05||17:32|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:13||17:33|
- Save up to 15% on October half term holidays
- Pay low deposits from £150pp + kids under 6 stay for free
- Book holidays to Europe, Caribbean, Indian Ocean & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.