- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Fort-de-France weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Martinique with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Martinique
The March weather guide for Fort-de-France, Martinique shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fort-de-France in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Fort-de-France in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort-de-France in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort-de-France in March - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Fort-de-France in March?
The average sea temperature around Fort-de-France in March is 27°C.
Does it rain in Fort-de-France in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Fort-de-France in March and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort-de-France sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort-de-France in March 2021. Select a month to view Fort-de-France sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:21||18:12|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:11||18:15|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:00||18:16|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Where is hot in Martinique in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Martinique in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.