- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
La Manga weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for La Manga, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in La Manga in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in La Manga in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Manga in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Manga in March - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around La Manga in March?
The average sea temperature around La Manga in March is 15°C.
Does it rain in La Manga in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in La Manga in March and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
La Manga sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Manga in March 2021. Select a month to view La Manga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:34||18:57|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:12||19:11|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:50||20:25|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.