- Find low prices on flights to Niue
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Niue weather in March 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 322322 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Niue weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Niue in March is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F).
Expect 322mm (12.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Niue in March is 28°C (82°F).
The weather in Niue in March is represented by Alofi.
Niue sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Niue in March 2020. Select a month to view Niue sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Niue sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Alofi.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:18||18:45|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:23||18:33|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:26||18:20|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Niue
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
More Niue destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.