- Save on holidays with last minute spring clearance deals
- Explore the best deals available from Teletext Holidays
- Alternatively search for specific destination & travel dates
Tangier weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Morocco with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Tangier, Morocco shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Tangier in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Tangier in March, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tangier in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tangier in March - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tangier in March?
The average sea temperature around Tangier in March is 16°C.
Does it rain in Tangier in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Tangier in March and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm.
Tangier sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tangier in March 2021. Select a month to view Tangier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:53||19:18|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:32||19:32|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:11||19:44|
- Find cheap flights to Morocco with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Morocco
Where's hot in Morocco in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Morocco in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.