- Save EXTRA £20 on hotel only bookings with Travel Up
- Book hotels in over 30,000 destinations around the world
- £200 min spend. Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Santa Margherita Ligure weather in March 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Santa Margherita Ligure, Italian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Margherita Ligure sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Margherita Ligure in March 2020. Select a month to view Santa Margherita Ligure sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:00||18:12|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:33||18:31|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:06||19:50|
- Check out last minute deals on holiday rentals
- Book properties in the UK, Europe & around the world
- Filter top offers, explore by map or search by date
Discover more about Italy
Where's warm in the Italian Riviera in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Italian Riviera in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.