- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Tours weather in March 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Tours, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Tours weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Tours in March is a cool 11°C (52°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 37% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 54mm (2.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Tours sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tours in March 2020. Select a month to view Tours sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:37||18:43|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:08||19:05|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:37||20:26|
- Save up to 11% on holidays to France
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Discover more about France
Popular France destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details