- Book river cruises in Austria in 2020 with TUI
- Receive £120 credit per person to be used on excursions
- Travel between 1st Mar & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Vienna weather in March 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Vienna, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Vienna weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Vienna in March is a cool 10°C (50°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 34% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 35mm (1.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Vienna sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vienna in March 2020. Select a month to view Vienna sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:35||17:39|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:05||18:02|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:34||19:24|
- Book online & save up to 11% on holidays to Austria
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Discover more about Austria
Popular Austria destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Austria in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details