- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Xaghra weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Malta
The July weather guide for Xaghra, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Xaghra in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Xaghra in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Xaghra in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Xaghra in July - that's 80% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Xaghra in July?
The average sea temperature around Xaghra in July is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Xaghra in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Xaghra in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Xaghra sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Xaghra in July 2021. Select a month to view Xaghra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:50||20:24|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:58||20:19|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:09||20:09|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malta
Where is hot in Malta in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.