- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Xaghra weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 8686°F max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 7070°F min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 0.00.0 inches of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 7777°F sea temperature
The July weather guide for Xaghra, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Malta
How hot is it in Xaghra in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 86°F in Xaghra in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 70°F at night.
How sunny is it in Xaghra in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Xaghra in July - that's 80% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Xaghra in July?
The average sea temperature around Xaghra in July is 77°F.
Does it ever rain in Xaghra in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Xaghra in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0.0 inches.
Xaghra sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Xaghra in July 2020. Select a month to view Xaghra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:50||20:24|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:59||20:19|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:10||20:08|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Metric (°C) | Imperial (°F)
Discover more about Malta
Where is hot in Malta in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.