- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Valletta weather in November 2019
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Valletta, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Valletta sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Valletta in November 2019. Select a month to view Valletta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:24||17:07|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:38||16:55|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:52||16:48|
- Save EXTRA £30 on holiday (flights + hotel) bookings
- Book beach holidays & city breaks. Minimum spend of £400
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Discover more about Malta
Where's hot in Malta in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.