- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
South Nilandhoo Atoll weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Maldives with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Maldives
The July weather guide for South Nilandhoo Atoll, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in South Nilandhoo Atoll in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in South Nilandhoo Atoll in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in South Nilandhoo Atoll in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in South Nilandhoo Atoll in July - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around South Nilandhoo Atoll in July?
The average sea temperature around South Nilandhoo Atoll in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in South Nilandhoo Atoll in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in South Nilandhoo Atoll in July and the average monthly rainfall is 161mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
South Nilandhoo Atoll sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for South Nilandhoo Atoll in July 2021. Select a month to view South Nilandhoo Atoll sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:03||18:21|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:06||18:22|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:07||18:22|
- Save on holidays with latest offers from Virgin Holidays
- Book US holidays to Florida, New York, LA & Las Vegas
- Plus Caribbean breaks to Barbados, Cuba, Antigua & more
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.