- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
South Male Atoll weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Maldives with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 129129 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Maldives
The April weather guide for South Male Atoll, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in South Male Atoll in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in South Male Atoll in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in South Male Atoll in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in South Male Atoll in April - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around South Male Atoll in April?
The average sea temperature around South Male Atoll in April is 30°C.
Does it rain in South Male Atoll in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in South Male Atoll in April and the average monthly rainfall is 129mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
South Male Atoll sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for South Male Atoll in April 2022. Select a month to view South Male Atoll sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:05||18:14|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:00||18:12|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:56||18:11|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.