- Explore top offers on holidays to quarantine free destinations
- Book holidays in 2021 to Europe, Caribbean & Indian Ocean
- Including Madeira, Maldives, Antigua & Barbados
North Male Atoll weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Maldives with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Maldives
The March weather guide for North Male Atoll, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in North Male Atoll in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in North Male Atoll in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in North Male Atoll in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in North Male Atoll in March - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around North Male Atoll in March?
The average sea temperature around North Male Atoll in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in North Male Atoll in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in North Male Atoll in March and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
North Male Atoll sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for North Male Atoll in March 2022. Select a month to view North Male Atoll sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:17||18:19|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:12||18:17|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:06||18:15|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.