- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
North Male Atoll weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Maldives with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 186186 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Maldives
The August weather guide for North Male Atoll, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in North Male Atoll in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in North Male Atoll in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in North Male Atoll in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in North Male Atoll in August - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around North Male Atoll in August?
The average sea temperature around North Male Atoll in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in North Male Atoll in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in North Male Atoll in August and the average monthly rainfall is 186mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
North Male Atoll sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for North Male Atoll in August 2021. Select a month to view North Male Atoll sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:03||18:21|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:03||18:18|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:00||18:12|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.