- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Lhaviyani Atoll weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Maldives with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Maldives
The July weather guide for Lhaviyani Atoll, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lhaviyani Atoll in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Lhaviyani Atoll in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lhaviyani Atoll in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lhaviyani Atoll in July - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lhaviyani Atoll in July?
The average sea temperature around Lhaviyani Atoll in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Lhaviyani Atoll in July?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Lhaviyani Atoll in July and the average monthly rainfall is 161mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lhaviyani Atoll sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lhaviyani Atoll in July 2022. Select a month to view Lhaviyani Atoll sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:57||18:23|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:00||18:24|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:02||18:23|
- Save up to 15% on winter sun holidays in 2021/2022
- Book early for holidays to the Caribbean & Indian Ocean
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.