- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Haa Alifu Atoll weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Maldives with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 158158 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Maldives
The October weather guide for Haa Alifu Atoll, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Haa Alifu Atoll in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Haa Alifu Atoll in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Haa Alifu Atoll in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Haa Alifu Atoll in October - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Haa Alifu Atoll in October?
The average sea temperature around Haa Alifu Atoll in October is 28°C.
Does it rain in Haa Alifu Atoll in October?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Haa Alifu Atoll in October and the average monthly rainfall is 158mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Haa Alifu Atoll sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Haa Alifu Atoll in October 2021. Select a month to view Haa Alifu Atoll sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:56||17:59|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:55||17:53|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:55||17:48|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.