- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Haa Alifu Atoll weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Maldives with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Maldives
The January weather guide for Haa Alifu Atoll, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Haa Alifu Atoll in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Haa Alifu Atoll in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Haa Alifu Atoll in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Haa Alifu Atoll in January - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Haa Alifu Atoll in January?
The average sea temperature around Haa Alifu Atoll in January is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Haa Alifu Atoll in January?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Haa Alifu Atoll in January and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Haa Alifu Atoll sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Haa Alifu Atoll in January 2022. Select a month to view Haa Alifu Atoll sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:20||18:04|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:25||18:11|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:27||18:16|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.