- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Porto Santo weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Porto Santo, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Madeira
How hot is it in Porto Santo in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Porto Santo in November, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Santo in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Santo in November - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Porto Santo in November?
The average sea temperature around Porto Santo in November is 21°C.
Does it rain in Porto Santo in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Porto Santo in November and the average monthly rainfall is 103mm.
Porto Santo sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Porto Santo in November 2020. Select a month to view Porto Santo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:24||18:14|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:36||18:03|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:50||17:58|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Madeira
Where is hot in Madeira in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.