- Save EXTRA 25% when you book at least 7 days in advance
- Discount offer includes breakfast
- Complimentary spa access for deluxe rooms & above
Tripoli weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Libya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Tripoli, Libya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Libya
How hot is it in Tripoli in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Tripoli in April with no heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tripoli in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tripoli in April - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tripoli in April?
The average sea temperature around Tripoli in April is 17°C.
Does it ever rain in Tripoli in April?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Tripoli in April and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tripoli in April 2021. Select a month to view Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:55||19:28|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:38||19:38|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:21||19:49|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Libya in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Libya in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.