- Save up to 9% online with First Choice
- Book holidays to Kefalonia in 2020/2021
- Low deposits & free child places available
Assos weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Assos, Kefalonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Kefalonia
How hot is it in Assos in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Assos in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Assos in July?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Assos in July - that's 87% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Assos in July?
The average sea temperature around Assos in July is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Assos in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Assos in July and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Assos sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Assos in July 2020. Select a month to view Assos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:18||21:05|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:27||21:00|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:39||20:49|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Kefalonia in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kefalonia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.