- Book last minute holidays in late summer 2020
- Filter deals by destination, rating, price & more
- Depart from London, Manchester & regional UK airports
Assos weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 145145 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Assos, Kefalonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Kefalonia
How warm is it in Assos in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Assos in January, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Assos in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Assos in January - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Assos in January?
The average sea temperature around Assos in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Assos in January?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Assos in January and the average monthly rainfall is 145mm.
Assos sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Assos in January 2021. Select a month to view Assos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:55||17:28|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:53||17:42|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:44||17:59|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is warm in Kefalonia in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kefalonia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.