- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Death Valley weather in June 2020
- 4242°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Death Valley, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Death Valley in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 42°C in Death Valley in June with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Death Valley in June?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Death Valley in June - that's 92% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Death Valley in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Death Valley in June and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Death Valley sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Death Valley in June 2020. Select a month to view Death Valley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:31||20:01|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:29||20:07|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:33||20:09|
- Save on hotel stays in Los Angeles, California with Hilton
- Browse available hotels on a map to find the perfect location
- Book online with Hilton Hotels for the lowest price
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where's hot in California in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- Lake Tahoe
- San Francisco
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.