- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Death Valley weather in June 2020
- 4242°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Death Valley, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Death Valley weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Death Valley in June is a very hot 42°C (108°F) with extreme heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 27°C (81°F). There are usually 13 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 92% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 1mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Death Valley sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Death Valley in June 2020. Select a month to view Death Valley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:31||20:01|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:29||20:07|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:33||20:09|
- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Discover more about California
Popular California destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details