- Explore Indulgent Escapes offers for Turkey
- Book holidays to Antalya, Bodrum, Dalaman & Izmir
- Low £60pp deposits, 25 kg baggage & private transfers
Manavgat weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Manavgat, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manavgat in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Manavgat in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manavgat in June?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manavgat in June - that's 85% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Manavgat in June?
The average sea temperature around Manavgat in June is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Manavgat in June?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Manavgat in June and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Manavgat sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manavgat in June 2020. Select a month to view Manavgat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:37||20:08|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:35||20:15|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:39||20:17|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where's hot in the Antalya Coast in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Antalya Coast in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.