- Save up to 45% on holidays to St Lucia
- Book all inclusive holidays for 3 nights or more
- Travel before 30th June 2021 (inclusive)
Morgan Bay weather in June 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 182182 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Morgan Bay, St Lucia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Morgan Bay weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Morgan Bay in June is a hot 30°C (86°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 58% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 182mm (7.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 19 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Morgan Bay in June is 28°C (82°F).
Morgan Bay sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Morgan Bay in June 2020. Select a month to view Morgan Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:35||18:29|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:36||18:33|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:39||18:36|
- Save EXTRA £100 on all inclusive holidays to St Lucia
- £100 discount on holidays for 7 nights or more
- Travel between 1st Jul 2020 & 30th Jun 2021 (inclusive)
Discover more about St Lucia
More St Lucia destinations
- Anse la Raye
- Cap Estate
- Choc Bay
- Grand Anse
- Gros Islet
- Morgan Bay
- Reduit Beach
- Rodney Bay
- Vieux Fort
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details