- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Moscow weather in June 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The June weather guide for Moscow, Russia (Europe) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Moscow in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Moscow in June, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Moscow in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Moscow in June - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Moscow in June?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Moscow in June and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm.
Moscow sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Moscow in June 2020. Select a month to view Moscow sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||03:53||21:03|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||03:44||21:16|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||03:49||21:17|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Russia
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Russia (Europe) in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Russia (Europe) in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.