- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to the Azores with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Pico weather in June 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Pico, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pico in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Pico in June, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pico in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pico in June - that's 37% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pico in June?
The average sea temperature around Pico in June is 19°C.
Does it rain in Pico in June?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Pico in June and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Pico sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pico in June 2020. Select a month to view Pico sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:31||21:12|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:29||21:19|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:33||21:21|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where's hot in the Azores in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.