- Save up to £200 per person on beach holidays
- Discount varies by departure airport & resort
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Lecce weather in June 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Lecce, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lecce in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Lecce in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lecce in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lecce in June - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lecce in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Lecce in June and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Lecce sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lecce in June 2020. Select a month to view Lecce sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:19||20:11|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:17||20:19|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:21||20:21|
- Save on holidays to Europe with current online deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Portugal & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in Italy in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Italy in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Reggio di Calabria
- Italian Lakes
- Italian Riviera
More Italy regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.