- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
St Peter Port weather in June 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for St Peter Port, Guernsey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to St Peter Port weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in St Peter Port in June is a comfortable 17°C (63°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 50% of the 16 hours of daylight.
Expect 44mm (1.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around St Peter Port in June is 13°C (55°F).
St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Peter Port in June 2020. Select a month to view St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:08||21:08|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:03||21:19|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:07||21:20|
- Find low prices on flights to Guernsey
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Guernsey destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.