- Save up to 40% in Hotels.com Wanderlust sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
St Peter Port weather in June 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for St Peter Port, Guernsey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in St Peter Port in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in St Peter Port in June, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Peter Port in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Peter Port in June - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Peter Port in June?
The average sea temperature around St Peter Port in June is 13°C.
Does it rain in St Peter Port in June?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in St Peter Port in June and the average monthly rainfall is 44mm.
St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Peter Port in June 2020. Select a month to view St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:08||21:08|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:03||21:19|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:07||21:20|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Guernsey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.