- Save up to 50% on hotels in the Expedia flash sale
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Travel before 27th August 2019 (inclusive)
Aswan weather in June 2020
- 4141°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Aswan, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Aswan weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Aswan in June is a very hot 41°C (106°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F). There are usually 12 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 90% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Aswan sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Aswan in June 2020. Select a month to view Aswan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:00||18:32|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:00||18:38|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:04||18:40|
- Save up to £300 on holidays in 2019/2020
- Min spend: £300 off £3,500, £150 off £1,750 & £75 off £800
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Egypt
Popular Egypt destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details