- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
San Salvador weather in June 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for San Salvador, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
How hot is it in San Salvador in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in San Salvador in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Salvador in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Salvador in June - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around San Salvador in June?
The average sea temperature around San Salvador in June is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in San Salvador in June?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in San Salvador in June and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Salvador in June 2020. Select a month to view San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:10||19:42|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:10||19:47|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:14||19:50|
- Save on holidays to the Caribbean with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, star rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Bahamas in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.