- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Sarande weather in June 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Sarande, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sarande weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sarande in June is a warm 27°C (81°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 69% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 30mm (1.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Sarande in June is 22°C (72°F).
Sarande sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sarande in June 2020. Select a month to view Sarande sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:13||20:03|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:11||20:10|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:15||20:12|
- Browse available Cosmos tours to Albania
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
More Albania destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details